Tuesday 5 February 2013

little things


me      : nek, tau tak, nee dah ade lesen yg full punya,takde P dah. hehe XD
nenek : wah,alhamdulillah~ ni dah buat kesyukuran ke belum ni??
me     : er,hehe

So i guess ade yg dah faham the 'moral of the story' and ade yg belum. Well,here's what i got from my previous conversation.

There are a lot of things in life,small little things that we often overlook. Like the license thingy for instance. Sure, it's a simple thing : I finished my probation period and ta-da, I've got my new license.

I overlooked the fact that it can only happen because Allah allow it to happen. I mean, there's plenty of ways for me to lose my P license during the 2 years of probation time. But Allah have set that I will, on first of Feb get my new license. I might lose it anytime, or i might have it till 2015. Only god knows.

Soooo, no matter what you earned in your life, no matter how small or how big, make sure you say 
Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah, segala puji bagi Allah
Yes, I'm reminding myself too. ^_^

If you're looking for something for you to be grateful of now, well, you can still see, breathe, hear, read, talk, walk, sit, drink, eat, think, blink, gasp and so on. What's there as an excuse to not say Alhamdulillah aite?

May peace be upon you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment