Tuesday 1 July 2014

End marks the start


" Lines on the paper are just like lines on the face. Together, they form expressions"
                                                                                                                           - Iznee, 2014 


Regarding the post title, well actually I just finished my sketch book and going to start drawing in a new one. Yeay.
Actually I don't draw or sketch much. I just do it when I'm at the top of my emotions like realllyyy happy, sad, angry, and etc.
So, I'd say drawing is one way of pouring out my emotions. eceyhh.

Writing is from the thoughts, but drawing..it comes from the heart I guess.

I remember this moment when I was in my foundation study and I was feeling so down at that time. I started scribbling on a piece of paper and both my truly beloved friends, aisya n izani starts taking away all of my things. They cleared up my table so I could draw and let it all out.huu
It was really a touching moment for me. They didn't say anything, and just let me be in my own moment. A prime example of action speaks louder than words I shall say.

I'd like to share my sketch book drawing here. Before this I used to draw on loose paper and yeah, I lose most of the drawings -.- .



20/03/2013

02/01/2014

04/03/2014

13/05/2014

23/05/2014

21/06/2014
30/07/2014

Each drawing has their own stories as it exist only when I feel like drawing.
I used Sharpie markers, Artline markers, Pilot Black gel pen and pencils.

It's Ramadan again, Alhamdulillah. So, happy fasting, and may this Ramadan our ibadah is better than the last. Amin. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment