Monday 4 March 2013

passion or tension?


Make the best out of what you have.

Setelah sekian lama tak update this blog,here's a new post XD. Well, baru rasa ada something worth while to share lah katakan. :D

This semester introduces me to subjects I've never taken before. Basic tu ade lah jugak but I'm still lacking in knowledge. Takpe, ilmu boleh dicari, InsyaAllah.

I must say, subjects that I find interesting yet mind boggling would be Botany and Plant Physiology and Fundamentals of Soil Science.

Throughout my highschool years, I'm known as 'Budak Chemistry' . In fact I planned my future to follow the path of being the greatest chemist ever lived *shining eyes* I never have even the slightest idea that I'd finally be venturing into a biology oriented course. I remember saying that I'd never want to take anything bio maths or phy related. so naive.

The point is, I don't love bio like i do to chemistry. Nonetheless, I know this is the start of my future, therefore strive for success I must. :D InsyaAllah I'll be the greatest horticulturist ever lived. Amin. hehe

Since I figured my journey begins by taking up this course, I am very determined to really put my head to it.
No, stop, don't imagine me eat, breathe, sleep nor drink with the books and slide notes. Er, I'm not like that. What I do is keep on refreshing my memory with all the terms I've learnt. Joke around, giving pop quizzes to my friends so that we can remember all those words together.

When we make something interesting and fun, we tend to remember it more. So why not try it right? I know, some people LOVE to be ALL TIGHT AND SERIOUS. It's OKAY, it's your style of learning, and I got mine as well. You don't have to be questioning me about it. :)

Whatever it is, I pray that all of us, not only my Hort friends but everyone of us, to be successful and may Allah bless the success. Like I've said before, let's get our NIAT right (a note to self here). Everything starts from niat right?


Tension come and go. Passion shall always stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment